Joining MORF as an Institutional Partner
We are currently seeking additional partner institutions to join the MORF consortium. A larger, more diverse data repository benefits students, researchers, and institutions alike. Currently, we are particularly interested in institutions interested in contributing data from the Coursera or edX platforms.
If your institution is interested in contributing their data to the MORF consortium, here is what we’ll need:
- Secure access to raw, unprocessed platform data exports for our development team
- Permission to make this data available for execute-against access in the secure MORF computing environment
- Minimal data validation support for the MORF development team as we identify incomplete or corrupt data exports prior to adding data to the platform
Your institution can benefit from MORF in the following ways:
- Contribute to the growing field of MOOC research by supporting both original research and large-scale replication
- Recognition on MORF’s website and in publications generated using institutional data
- Gain insight into your own learner data through researchers’ analyses conducted on MORF
If you are interested in joining the MORF consortium or would like more more information, please contact us at email@example.com .